Financial Terms Canada
- the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause
- an active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect; "their research uncovered new disease agents"
- a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau
- a substance that exerts some force or effect