Financial Terms Canada
- the act of putting a person into a non-elective position; "the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
- the act of distributing something to designated places or persons; "the first task is the assignment of an address to each datum"
- a duty that you are assigned to perform (especially in the armed forces); "hazardous duty"
- an undertaking that you have been assigned to do (as by an instructor)
- the instrument by which a claim or right or interest or property is transferred from one person to another
- (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance