Financial Terms Canada
- making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand; "the inventory took two days"
- the merchandise that a shop has on hand; "they carried a vast inventory of hardware"
- a collection of resources; "he dipped into his intellectual armory to find an answer"
- a detailed list of all the items in stock
- (accounting) the value of a firm''s current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
- make or include in an itemized record or report; "Inventory all books before the end of the year"