Financial Terms Canada
- a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- property that is leased or rented out or let
- the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let''s rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services