Financial Terms Canada
- production of a certain amount
- an amount of a product
- the income arising from land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
- be willing to concede; "I grant you this much"
- cease opposition; stop fighting
- give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year''s crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
- bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"